Thursday 8 December 2011

How Did I became A K-POP FAN??

ok..it was back in 2009 where I ACCIDENTALLY pressed 303(KBS WORLD CHANNEL back then, now it's changed to 391) due to boredom...then, I kinda starstruck with all the casts (well, actually the 4 boys..yes,I'm talking about BOF,haha) so I watched till the end..and since then, perasaan ingin tahu pasal lagu korea membuak2..

Then, a friend of mine,Nana introduced these 5 boys that called themself DBSK/THSK/TVXQ..
So, the first video that I watched and made me instantly a Cassiopeia/BIGGEAST was...
I still remembered we watched it at our school library's computer (ILLEGAL FOR US TO SURF YOUTUBE!)

Then, I asked my classmates to list down any korean songs that was AWESOME.. my second video that I watched was..
The reason WHY I watched this is because my classmates told me that the video was shot in Malaysia, haha


Third was SNSD-GEE yup, the first female group that I watched


Fourth was..BIG BANG-GARA GARA GO <<---this I watched accidentally on channel [V]


I instantly fell in love with the song because of the melody and the lyrics (though I could understand very little of them, back then) and I thought " hey! this is a COOL song! I LOVE IT!" since then, I'm a LOYAL BLACKJACK!


Sixth was BEAST-BAD GIRL
I watched this on Music Bank ^^


Seventh was MBLAQ-OH YEAH
Because of this song, I instantly became CHEONDUNG oppa fan!! (then, I found out that 2NE1's Dara and him are siblings! no wonder they look the same eh? 


[cheondung and dara]
moving on to eighth was F(x)-CHU CHU~
I was stunned with Victoria unni's flexibility! Seriously! haha


Ninth was 2pm-HEARTBEAT
OK, obviously I liked them because of the music was good! (their abs too..hahaha)


I thought that this song was cute cuz of the kitty concept!


So, yeah that was how I love KPOP!! IT'S a part of my life now~~

No comments: