Wednesday 7 December 2011

Typical Malays??




So, a little while ago we went to malls around  Shah Alam.. 
After my dongsaengs(younger siblings) bought their xercise books for their school next year (haha, for the first time I was excluded)..We went to SACC then walked to Kompleks... I was damn hungry so I saw this kiosk that sells kaya balls,sweet corn and waffle...
I approached the the counter and said :
Me: kaya ball,please
Girl: Kaya Ball Belum Siap (dgn kereknye)
*** dlm hati: WTH,WTF ko bukak kedai ko kalau itu pon x siap??***
Me: Jagung satu.
Girl: Jagung belum siap.(again, kerek)
***dlm hati: OMG!! sume bende x siap!!!***
Me: korang nak ape??(god knows how upset I was with her attitude!)
My aunt : Waffle satu

the girl pergi menyediakan waffle..
My sis: why is your face mcm ad masalah..
I took out my phone and typed " ANNOYING GILE!" and showed it to her
My sis pointed to the girl and I nodded...my sis was like,"IKR!! Kerek btul la dia ni!

So,after the waffle dh siap she asked what flavour do we want...I just hate to respond or look at her face so I asked my aunt to answer her... my aunt ckp kurg jelas , THEN.....****BAM BAM*** 
I saw her face she was like "huh???!!!" with her kerek face...(rse cam nk sepak je muka dia!)

I really hate when ppl who sell their stuff act like this... snobbish! (this runs in my family...well, from my dad to be precise) owh lagi satu...when nk byr org ckp ni "ada duit kecik x?" <<---Hello?? ko igt aku sengaja nk tunjuk aku ad duit besar?? kalo aku dh bagi duit byk tu, it means tu je la yg ad in my wallet!! 

I'm fed up when I go to shops org tanya soalan bodoh tu.... So, jgn terkejut IF I LEFT YOUR SHOP BECAUSE OF YOUR UNPROFESSIONAL ATTITUDE!!

No comments: