Saturday 12 January 2013

How are you?

Hello.. wow~ It's been a long time since I updated my "BABY" isn't it? Well, something unexpected happened..Internet connection at my home sucks, my laptop was suddenly had to be admitted to "hospital" and family stuff. So, yeah many reason why I cant update my blog as frequent as I had promised before. So, I believe I owe you guys my post on "ZE:A's Showcase Live In Malaysia", right? Yes, I will try my best to update on that..IF...My laptop behaves well and Internet helps me and I finish my piled up assignments. I have so many things in my mind right now on posts that I will publish on my blog. One of them is FANFIC! WHAT?? That's right, I will publish a fanfic on my blog..SOON!!

Until then, bye bye

*boring and plain post, I know, this time no pictures like I always do..my laptop got reformat and I'm too lazy to google pics, teehee~^^*

No comments: