Saturday 14 April 2012

Annyeonghaseyo Seoul~~[part 1]





 안녕하세요~~ ^^ , on 17th December 2011 my family and I went to Seoul for our vacation...we stayed there for 6 days...yes, that long...it was real fun...the locals r very FRIENDLY...and very NICE too... :)
We flew with Air Asia X..


DAY 1
We arrived at 9.30 pm (Seoul's time) and we waited for my dad's friend. She drove us to our hotel, we stayed at Hyundai Residence. The hotel is really nice, complete with washing machine, kitchen stove, everything! When we first arrived the snow fell..I thought it was romantic..(LOL). We had rest after 6 hours and 30 minutes journey. But, before I closed my eyes, I watched some local TV programs..and it was AWESOME cuz some of the words/sentence I could understand (hehe..AM PROUD!) ᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏ


DAY2
The next morning, I woke up at 8.30 am and it was FREEEEEZZZZZZIIIINNNGGG COLD! Had to wait for my sis and bro taking turns to bathe. After the three of us took shower, we went downstairs waiting for my dad's friend, Auntie Carol. That morning was cold. I tried to stand outside for the sake of taking pictures only..haha.. Seoul, in the morning is beautiful ! Especially since it was winter~~ ^^

maknae~~ ^^
*click,click..moments * :)
I thought Mom was capturing me..ONLY..haha

























So, not long after that Dad's friend, Auntie Carol arrived and brought us to the Royal Palace. As she was driving, she explained to us a lil' bit about Seoul and its History. By listening that, I felt like I wanna know Korea more..especially its History... :)

*ta-dah!! Finally parked and arrived!*
The Gyeokbonggung Palace.. ^^
I love THIS!! ^3^
*strolling around the palace*



As we were strolling around, I saw this..and this is really pretty...so of course..*click*
 After that, we took a rest and at the same time waiting for our turn to go "Secret Garden"! 

















After a LONG~~~walk..we finally arrived at the"Secret Garden" *congrats* :D

*click,click*




  I don't know why..but I fell in LOVE with    Korean's Architecture..so, I took another picture

I don't know how they did it..but they are AMAZING!
In front of the Palace, there's LAKE! Look at the garden surrounding it...kyaaa~~





Could not miss this one! 





After discovering "Secret Garden" and the Gyeokbonggung Palace, we went to COEX mall!

My sis bought jacket, and I bought BIG BANG's Calendar...amazingly, the owner of the K-pop goodies shop is FRIENDLY...^^
To warm up our body, Dad bought us hot chocolate...




Stuff we bought at COEX mall

While we were strolling around COEX mall, I saw an SBS van! I was looking around, just in case I bumped into someone( haha, fangirl mode: ON). Unfortunately, I did not saw nor bumped..

DAY 3

The next morning, I woke up feeling energetic..why?? WE'RE GOING TO LOTTE WORLD!!
The place that I wanted  to go!! Finally, the day has arrived


Indoor rides

Le Monorail



We rode monorail. That was the first indoor ride that we rode










inside the monorail ^^
After that, we tried jungle adventure. Again, it was a family ride..^^
how do I describe this ride??

" We sat in circular tube . The one that has seat. We traveled around and if we are "lucky" enough we will get wet..hahaha...I'm pretty sure that everyone who gets to ride this " Jungle Adventure " will get wet "

Then, we rode "Astronaut Hot Air Ballon" 







 









The view from the "Hot Air Ballon"
Actually, while we were riding this Hot Air Balloon, I was feelin' a lil' dizzy because I'm afraid of heights..(haha) but I that feeling because I wanna enjoy this..^^










Then, we went outside to stroll around..~~wee~~fresh air..though it's cold..


outside Lotte World ^^



I felt like I was in "Disneyland" haha... :D



corn~~yummy~~

food..glorious food~~







I saw THIS!!!

This made my fangirling mode : ON






On our way to the Korean Folk Museum (still inside Lotte World) we saw this "Art Museum". It's not ordinary Art Museum..Its art pieces trick people's eyes.. seriously..it has that "3-D effect"


Doesn't this Polar Bear seems out of the frame? :D











 


maknae turns to Angel..haha
Some pics that I took inside the "Korean Folk Museum".












Remember when I said that I wanted to learn Korean History? Well, finally, on that day I got my wish granted..Lotte World, the place where u can have fun and at the same time able to learn Korean History..^^

Inside the "Korean Folk  Museum" there's a souvenir shop.  The owner of the shop is friendly..I've never met a person this friendly..with her friendly approach, it actually made feel ease..
We bought a LOT of souvenirs.She gave us discount and gave us  Korean candy for free.It tastes really good..  Then, we went to Lotte Mart. We went through the "Korean Folk Museum", it has access door that able us to reach Lotte Mart. What we bought there?

" My mom,sis and I bought boots that worth below RM 100 each (already converted to Malaysian currency). Boots in Malaysia are expensive , right? So, we bought boots in Korea whis is cheaper compared in Malaysia.Totally worth it! "

That night, we went to Myeong Dong. We went there by feet, because our hotel is not far from Myeong Dong..only 15-20 mins away..



in MyeongDong


When I arrived in Myeong Dong, I admit that my eyes were crazily wild because....LOTS OF CLOTHES..I MEAN, PRETTY CLOTHES there!! MyeongDong blew my mind and drives me craaaaaa~~zy!!
SHOPAHOLIC MODE:ON



















Jang Keun Seok in MyeongDong! haha
Sorry, I did not take a lot of pictures in Myeong Dong [which, I should've...] because my eyes were glued to the view in MyeongDong..[clothes,bags..etc]
 Yes, we did go inside SPAO..(sorry no pics, my eyes were busy doing shopping,hahaha)
*Honestly, I felt regret cuz did not take a pic at SPAO..am ANGRY at myself*

Seoul's street at night
Went back to the hotel feeling tired+ happy...cant wait to discover Seoul the next morning


{ I will continue my Seoul Trip with part 2..coming soon! }


No comments: