Tuesday 7 August 2012

A Cassie's dream : DBSK to DB5K


                         Assalamualikum~!Annyeong~! Salut~! Konnichiwa~!
Yes, today I will write on DBSK..the FIRST KOREAN group that I fell in love with (haha, exaggeration :p) As you know, that I'm always a CASSIOPEIA at heart ( jamkkaman**, do u know or do u not know about that? kekeke**)



cr: allkpop

Today, I heard rumors saying that DBSK will reunite..(AAaaaaaAAAaaahhhhh~~!! Only God knows how I feel..) As a Cassie, I cried, of course because I can already imagine them singing on stage as 5..and their harmonious voice unite as 5 like a puzzle.Honestly, when DBSK made their comeback last year, I felt different...as if something was wrong somewhere.Well, we all know that all DBSK members can sing well..but, when they were only 2 of them, I felt empty..their performance did not awe me nor convinced me that they are DBSK..same goest to JYJ. Indeed, the 5 of them are meant to be together, as in performing on stage. Obviously, when the announced that they will separate I cried so hard. Come on, they are like one of the good Korean Idol groups out there, they have talent, look and whatnot.


Greeting as 5


Perform as 5
Anyways, who do you ship in DBSK..as in couples..me?? I love Yunho+ Jaejoong



omma appa coule

When I started to know about DBSK, my bias was Changmin oppa..keke..why? My reason was: he's the maknae**, he's the tallest, he's handsome, he can sing well, no! VERY WELL( he can sing high notes), he has aegyo** to die for.

멍~! he kinda reminds me of EXO-M's Kris in this pic :S


스마일~! ^^
     
But now, I'm starting to like Yoochun oppa. I blame "Rooftop Prince" (hahaha, he looks handsome in that drama~!)


Le prince~ ^^












this one looks handsome.haha
Anyways, I really really really hope that they WILL UNITE together as 5, because it's awkward seeing DBSK's stage with only 2 members :/

Until then, goodbye~!
   


**jamkkaman- Wait a second, hold on, wait in Korean
**kekeke- laughing, it's like "hahaha" in English
**Maknae- the youngest
**Aegyo- Cute action or expression 
One of the examples of aegyo


No comments: